Porto, known as the invincible city, is the second biggest city in Portugal! This amazing place was classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996.
- Sedans (Up to 4 people)
- Luxury Cars (Up to 4 people)
- Small Vans (Up to 6 people)
- Large Vans (Up to 8 people)
Visit the Historic Centre of Amarante
Visit the historic centre of Amarante where you can discover the large church headquartered here in honour of St. Gonçalo. You can also see a Roman bridge and learn about how we beat the Napoleonic forces in the 18th century.
Then visit the oldest demarcated wine region in the world.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way to the village of Pinhão, where we will visit an estate and taste the traditional port wine.
- Mesão Frio
- Guided tour conducted by an official tourism driver/guide in a high-end vehicle
- Port Winery (visit and wine tasting)
- Entrances to monuments
- Personal expenses and gratuities