Take the opportunity to experience three different locations in the north of Portugal: Valença do Minho, Ponte de Lima and Viana do Castelo on this fun full-day tour.
- Sedans (Up to 4 people)
- Luxury Cars (Up to 4 people)
- Small Vans (Up to 6 people)
- Large Vans (Up to 8 people)
Visit the Birthplace of Portugal: Minho
Visit the birthplace of Portugal, where you can discover the Palace of the Dukes of Bragança, the Castle of Guimarães, the church of St. Michael, and more. See the square and Oliveira church in the historic centre where you can visit some traditional stores.
Then we go to Braga, a city that is the religious capital of the Iberian Peninsula. Visit the oldest cathedral in the country and enjoy lunch in the historic center.
Before returning, visit the church of Bom Jesus with its 1,001 steps.
- Castelo de Guimarães e Palácio dos Duques de Bragança
- Centro histórico de Guimarães
- Centro histórico de Braga
- Catedral Braga
- Igreja de Bom Jesus
- Guided tour conducted by an official tourism driver/guide in a high-end vehicle
- Entrances to monuments
- Personal expenses and gratuities