Take the opportunity to visit the Castle of Guimarães and explore the streets and squares of the beautiful historical centre, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tour Porto | Half-Day
- Sedans (Up to 4 people)
- Luxury Cars (Up to 4 people)
- Small Vans (Up to 6 people)
- Large Vans (Up to 8 people)
Visit Porto: The Second Biggest City in Portugal
Visit the second biggest city in Portugal, known as the invincible city. Porto was classified as a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1996.
The city of Porto is also famous worldwide for its wines, the bridges over the Douro river, the ancient and contemporary architecture, and the historical centre that dates back to the 12th century.
- Castelo Queijo
- Clérigos (Livraria Lello)
- Sé (Catedral)
- Rua Santa Catarina (Café Majestic)
- Caves de Vinho Porto
- Guided tour conducted by an official tourism drive
- Guide in a high-end vehicle
- Port Wine Cellars (visit and wine tasting)
- Entrances to monuments
- Personal expenses and gratuities