Porto, known as the invincible city, is the second biggest city in Portugal! This amazing place was classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996.
Tour Santiago Compostela
- Sedans (Up to 4 people)
- Luxury Cars (Up to 4 people)
- Small Vans (Up to 6 people)
- Large Vans (Up to 8 people)
Visit the Church of San Francisco in Santiago
Visit one of the largest religious centres of Europe, Santiago. Here you can find one of the largest cathedrals present on this continent: the Church of San Francisco.
Enjoy the historic city centre and enjoy having lunch in one of the typical restaurants in town. Try some local favorites!
On the way back, visit the historic centre of Valencia where you can find its imposing star-shaped wall.
- Historic centre of Santiago Compostela
- Historic centre of Valença do Minho
- Guided tour conducted by an official tourism driver
- Guide in a high-end vehicle, free time to visit the historic centre
- Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and Valença do Minho
- Entrances to monuments
- Personal expenses and gratuities